Personality: Daytime antioxidant marvel. Restores clarity and radiance.
Provenance: Vitamin C is extracted from green vegetables and citrus fruits.
Components: Ethyl Ascorbic Acid blended with Grape Seed, Licorice Root and Hyaluronic Acid.
Self-prescribe for: Lifeless, sun damaged, collagen-poor, dull, pigmented skin.
- Vitamin C works by shielding skin cells from the free radical activity that triggers wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and premature ageing.
- It helps to strengthen and repair broken capillaries and reduce redness.
- It helps to reduce sunburn caused by exposure to UVB radiation.
- Skin cells convert up to 89% of Ethyl Ascorbic Acid into L-Ascorbic, which encourages collagen development for a much firmer skin.
- L-Ascorbic slows the production of melanin—to prevent the formation of age spots due to UV exposure, hormonal changes, pregnancy and the contraceptive pill.